Has anyone found success with their website using godaddy?

• I’m trying to creat a buyers website using a domain I purchased on godaddy.com but I’m having a hard time inserting a page that allows the buyer to provide their property information 

• LIM

Cameron Bennett I've used GoDaddy before. It was fine. Given the issues you're asking about, though, this sounds like more of a question about getting your domain name set up with the right hosting account, and then getting a good theme that will allow you to set up this kind of thing.

There are easy (and somewhat expensive) ways to do this, and there are more complicated (and cheaper) ways to handle this.

With the issues you're mentioning, it sounds like you might want to go for some of the easier options. You can waste A LOT of time monkeying around with websites, especially if you don't really know what you're doing (this was the mistake I made with my first couple of websites). There's a lot of value in just getting the job done quickly and correctly the first time.

Active Contributors

Online Now

Term of the Day

Seller Financing: Seller financing (also called owner financing), is when the owner of a property (the seller) finances some or all of its purchase price for a buyer... Read More

See the full Terms Library