Which company do you mail with?

@arturo Thank you! I use Pebble right now. Just wondering what people did before pebble is nice I jumped straight into pebble.

1 Like

@arturo You’re the best!! I SO appreciate the compliment and look forward to the day when we can meet :slight_smile: For anyone looking for help with crm/automation/followupboss/pebble etc. book some time with me and I will always help however I can! (Calendly.com/reioptimize) :+1:

1 Like

@my706realtor

Excel will certainly get you a long. I’ve heard a lot of folks mention / like Air Table. I, and a number of folks I know, use Podio. But, I have heard very good things about Pebble. If @Jessey where to ever offer a lifetime purchase option for it like what was once available for his awesome LandList and LandLeads WordPress website themes - I would likely jump at it immediately (grin). In all likelihood, I can foresee the time when I admit I am not that good or efficient with Podio and take the leap. Pretty much anything @Jessey ( and @retipsterseth ) do is top notch.

2 Likes

Edit added:

If I were just starting looking for a CRM and Pebble were available - I’d likely make pebble my second CRM (after starting with Excel) and forgo the investment of time and money in my Podio apps. I’ve heard good things about Land Speed but like the thought of the REI Conversion Pebble + LandList integration.

1 Like

@karljames Thank you so much for your response! I have been enjoying pebble it seems a bit easier than the excel method but I think I’m just spoiled.

1 Like