REtipster features products and services we've used, tested, and think you'll find useful. If you buy something featured here, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, we’re talking with Trevor Mauch, CEO of Carrot.
If you’re a real estate professional of any kind, there’s a good chance you’ve come into contact with Trevor’s company at some point, because they specialize in helping real estate investors and agents generate leads online with some extremely easy-to-use websites.
Whether you’re trying to find new properties to buy, sell the properties you own, sell properties on behalf of someone else or just build a stronger online presence (without hiring your own web developer), there’s a good chance Trevor’s company can help you with that.
Carrot websites have pulled in millions and millions of leads online over the past few years… and they’ve played a pivotal role in helping people close thousands of deals with their software. I personally know a TON of people who are using this company for one or more of their websites and I’ve heard a lot of good reports. I’ve even used it myself and I know they’re definitely filling a need in the real estate industry.
In this episode, I chat with Trevor about a ton of different aspects of managing your online presence, some of the mistakes people make with their websites, and what kinds of things make for a truly effective online platform in the real estate industry.
Links and Resources
- Carrot Website <— (REtipster Affiliate Link)
- Trevor's Energy Audit
- Hotjar (heatmaps to track website activity)
- Pingdom (free website speed test)
- GTMetrix (another free website speed test)
- Google Experiments
- URLs for some unique-looking Carrot websites
- Carrot Blog
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!