The process for buying and selling real estate notes has always been somewhat arduous, because of communication challenges, trust between the buyer and seller, due diligence, and money transfers (among other things).
In recent years, a new website called Paperstac has been making things a lot easier than they used to be. In this episode, we’re talking with Brett Burky, one of the co-founders of the company to learn about how Paperstac can offer new opportunities for investors who are either looking to buy or sell notes.
Links and Resources
- What is a Promissory Note?
- 078: Justin Bogard Explains 13 Things You May Not Have Known About Note Investing
- Paperstac YouTube Channel
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave a note in the comments section below!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!