REtipster does not provide legal advice. The information in this article can be impacted by many unique variables. Always consult with a qualified legal professional before taking action.
If you're looking for a set of plug-and-play lease templates that are tailored specifically to the state where your rental properties are located, there's something you should know about.
REtipster has recently partnered up with some industry lease documentation experts to compile a special package of leases and other related documents for each state in the United States.
If you're managing your rental properties in-house, or if you're getting into the rental property business and you need a basic set of documents that pertain to the unique issues at work in your state, you can get the documents for your state by simply clicking below.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: These templates are offered for informational purposes only with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the author is engaged in rendering legal, tax or other professional services. This document should be modified as the particular facts and needs require, and an experienced real estate attorney should always review it before use.
DISCOUNT: When you sign up as a REtipster Email Subscriber, you'll get an instant $20 off Discount Code for this item (no pressure of course – just want to make sure you're aware).
What you get:
Regardless of which state you're working in, this is what you'll get with each package…
Lease Package Instructions
- A brief description of each form in the package, and what it should be used for.
- A state-specific lease template, tailored to the state you choose.
Statement of Condition Report
- This form should be provided to the tenant. The tenant should go through the unit and completely fill-in the report. The tenant must return this to you within ten days or sooner. Make sure you sign and return one copy to the tenant and keep one for yourself.
- Perfect to attach to any Lease where pets are permitted. Be as detailed as you can with respect to the description of the pets and any regulations.
- Use this addendum to establish a smoking policy in your rental unit.
- This is a must when you rent to anyone in the armed services.
- A must have when there are non-related renters over the age of 18 on the Lease.
- A great way to spell out parking rules for your specific situation.
Early Lease Termination Addendum
- AKA “Break-clause” –A great way to prevent eviction or abandonment.
Custom Terms Agreement
- Every rental is different. Use this handy tool to provide your own text to create your own terms and conditions for the lease.
EPA Guide to Mold
- Information Guide regarding mold and moisture in a home.
- This is a great addendum for any property, especially those in high-humid weather conditions. In some states, it may be a must!
EPA Lead Paint Brochure
- This brochure must be provided to the renters of any property built prior to 1978.
Lead Paint Disclosure
- Was your property built prior to 1978? If so, this addendum is required!
EPA Radon Guide for Tenants
- This information guide regarding radon is provided by the EPA.
- Some states require Radon testing and certification. This is used in those states.
Bedbug Control for Tenants by EPA
- Information guide for your renters for bed bug control and prevention.
HUD Section 8 Information Packet
HUD Section 8 Tenancy Addendum
If you're working in the rental property business, we hope you'll find these templates helpful!