In this interview, I talk with Maggie Mendoza, who is relatively new to the world of house wholesaling.
As an action-oriented, entrepreneurial-minded person, she has learned a lot of important lessons very quickly (and experienced some big success early on in her journey).
She tells us what she did to find her first three deals, and how she was able to increase her “luck” and odds of success from the start.
- Lead Propeller (Note: Use promo code RETIPSTER at checkout and you'll get a 75% discount on your first month)
- If You Can't Wholesale After This… I've Got Nothing For You by Todd Fleming
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Free Webinar With Seth and Jaren
You are invited to an exclusive webinar with Seth Williams and Jaren Barnes on Wednesday, October 24 at 8:00pm EDT (5:00 PDT).
Jaren will be hosting a live presentation addressing some of the most critical elements involved with finding deals and motivated sellers in the land business.
In this live webinar, you’ll get the scoop on how to choose the right market, how motivated sellers think, where to find them and what to say ( including some of the best tips, tricks, stories and lessons you’ll need to know as you start pursuing cheap land deals on your own). You won’t want to miss it!
Space is limited, so register now to hold your spot!