In this interview, I talk with Jaren Barnes about his expedition into the land investing business, and how he managed to pull off one MASSIVE deal in a fairly short timeframe.
As you'll hear, Jaren knew how to learn the most essential elements of the business model AND take action to make it happen.
This conversation offers a lot of helpful lessons and some huge inspiration for those looking to get into land flipping as a profession.
See our original YouTube conversation here…
Links and Resources
- Simple Wholesaling
- Land Investing Masterclass
- Jack Bosch
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your County's Delinquent Tax List
- Million Dollar Postcard Templates That Work
- How to Screen Your Calls Like a Ninja
- The Investor's Dilemma: How to Find the “Market Value” of Vacant Land
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!