In this interview, I talk with Jaren Barnes about his expedition into the land investing business, and how he managed to pull off one MASSIVE deal in a fairly short timeframe.
As you'll hear, Jaren knew how to learn the most essential elements of the business model AND take action to make it happen.
This conversation offers a lot of helpful lessons and some huge inspiration for those looking to get into land flipping as a profession.
See our original YouTube conversation here…
Some of the links and resources mentioned:
- Simple Wholesaling
- REtipster Club
- Jack Bosch
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your County's Delinquent Tax List
- Million Dollar Postcard Templates That Work
- How to Screen Your Calls Like a Ninja
- The Investor's Dilemma: How to Find the “Market Value” of Vacant Land
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!