In this interview, I talk with Jaren Barnes about his expedition into the land investing business, and how he managed to pull off one MASSIVE deal in a fairly short timeframe.
As you’ll hear, Jaren knew how to learn the most essential elements of the business model AND take action to make it happen.
This conversation offers a lot of helpful lessons and some huge inspiration for those looking to get into land flipping as a profession.
See our original YouTube conversation here…
Some of the links and resources mentioned:
- Simple Wholesaling
- REtipster Club
- Jack Bosch
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your County’s Delinquent Tax List
- Million Dollar Postcard Templates That Work
- How to Screen Your Calls Like a Ninja
- The Investor’s Dilemma: How to Find the “Market Value” of Vacant Land
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!