What's the big deal with land investing? Why would anyone get involved with such a boring type of real estate?
If you've followed me for any length of time, you probably know that my primary focus in the real estate business is land investing. What's the big deal with land? Why would anyone choose to focus on such a seemingly obscure and boring type of property?
In this episode, I'll explain why land is one of the most overlooked, misunderstood and under-utilized types of real estate on earth, and if you're pursuing vacant land properties with the right acquisition strategy, it's has arguably the lowest risk and highest profit potential of any real estate opportunity on the market today.
If you haven't considered land before, this episode is going to be VERY eye-opening for you – I promise!
Some of the people and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Million Dollar Postcard Templates That Work
- What is “Land Banking” and Why Should You Be Doing It?
- 50 Creative Uses for Vacant Land
- Everything You Need To Know About Getting Your County's Delinquent Tax List
- How I Find Motivated Sellers (And Get Them Calling Me)
- Want a deeper look at how my land investing business works? Be sure to check out the membership site I put together at REtipster.Club.
Don't forget – Seth is giving away 3 FREE consulting sessions! All you need to do is subscribe/rate/review the REtipster Podcast!
Want to sign up for the contest? You can find more details and instructions here.
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!