Brian Davis is a residential landlord and the Director of Education for Spark Rental.
Brian has contributed a number of blog posts to the REtipster arsenal over the past several months, and after noticing his clear expertise in the area of landlording and rental properties, I decided it was time for us to sit down and record an interview for the REtipster Podcast.
In this conversation, we discuss Brian's background as a landlord and hear his best tips and recommendations from his years of experience in the real estate business.
You can also see our original YouTube conversation here:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Spark Rental
- Spark Rental Course Library
- Brian's Articles on REtipster.com
- The Beginner's Guide to Buying Rental Properties (A Case Study)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Finding the Right Property Management Company
- 50 Websites to Post Real Estate Listings for Free
- How to Read a Credit Report
- What Can Mashvisor Do For Real Estate Investors?
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Free Webinar With Seth and Jaren
You are invited to an exclusive webinar with Seth Williams and Jaren Barnes on Wednesday, October 24 at 8:00pm EDT (5:00 PDT).
Jaren will be hosting a live presentation addressing some of the most critical elements involved with finding deals and motivated sellers in the land business.
In this live webinar, you’ll get the scoop on how to choose the right market, how motivated sellers think, where to find them and what to say ( including some of the best tips, tricks, stories and lessons you’ll need to know as you start pursuing cheap land deals on your own). You won’t want to miss it!
Space is limited, so register now to hold your spot!