Brian Davis is a residential landlord and the Director of Education for Spark Rental.
Brian has contributed a number of blog posts to the REtipster arsenal over the past several months, and after noticing his clear expertise in the area of landlording and rental properties, I decided it was time for us to sit down and record an interview for the REtipster Podcast.
In this conversation, we discuss Brian’s background as a landlord and hear his best tips and recommendations from his years of experience in the real estate business.
You can also see our original YouTube conversation here:
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Spark Rental
- Spark Rental Course Library
- Brian’s Articles on REtipster.com
- The Beginner’s Guide to Buying Rental Properties (A Case Study)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Finding the Right Property Management Company
- 50 Websites to Post Real Estate Listings for Free
- How to Read a Credit Report
- What Can Mashvisor Do For Real Estate Investors?
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!