One of the things Chad discussed at length in this book is how real estate can be used to pave the way for early retirement… but retirement isn’t just about “not working”, it’s about true and lasting financial freedom, along with the MANY non-financial gifts that come with this kind of lifestyle.
Chad and I were able to discuss a lot of our thoughts on how to get there, and some of the misconceptions that people tend to have on this subject.
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Interview:
- CoachCarson.com (Chad’s website)
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Why the Massive Real Estate Empire You Think You Want Won’t Give You the Life You Imagine
- Retire Early with Real Estate by Chad Carson (Chad’s book)
- How Many Rental Properties Do You Need To Retire? (blog post by Chad Carson)
- Chad’s Rental Retirement Strategy (another blog post from Chad)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Buying Rental Properties
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!