One of the things Chad discussed at length in this book is how real estate can be used to pave the way for an early retirement… but retirement isn't just about “not working”, it's about true and lasting financial freedom, along with the MANY non-financial gifts that come with this kind of lifestyle.
Chad and I were able to discuss a lot of our thoughts on how to get there, and some of the misconceptions that people tend to have on this subject.
You can also see our original YouTube interview here:
Links and Resources Mentioned In This Interview:
- CoachCarson.com (Chad's website)
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Why the Massive Real Estate Empire You Think You Want Won't Give You the Life You Imagine
- Retire Early with Real Estate by Chad Carson (Chad's book)
- How Many Rental Properties Do You Need To Retire? (blog post by Chad Carson)
- Chad's Rental Retirement Strategy (another blog post from Chad)
- The Beginner's Guide to Buying Rental Properties
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Free Webinar With Seth and Jaren
You are invited to an exclusive webinar with Seth Williams and Jaren Barnes on Wednesday, October 24 at 8:00pm EDT (5:00 PDT).
Jaren will be hosting a live presentation addressing some of the most critical elements involved with finding deals and motivated sellers in the land business.
In this live webinar, you’ll get the scoop on how to choose the right market, how motivated sellers think, where to find them and what to say ( including some of the best tips, tricks, stories and lessons you’ll need to know as you start pursuing cheap land deals on your own). You won’t want to miss it!
Space is limited, so register now to hold your spot!