Peter Toth is someone I’ve known about for a few years now, and when I was talking with Josh Brooks back in episode 18, I found out that Josh and Peter were actually working together in a pretty serious capacity. Josh handles all the acquisition aspects and Peter handles the entire sales side.
In the land business, one of the biggest bottlenecks most people face is getting properties sold quickly.
Given the inherent challenges and slow turnaround times that can occur in the land business, I thought Peter would be a great guy to talk to as a way of finding out from a professional, full-time land seller, what is working for him right now?
- What are the most effective places to advertise?
- What are the best selling tactics?
- How does he create a solid value proposition that keeps their inventory moving?
- How important is a person’s ability to sell person-to-person (over the phone) vs their ability to write good sales copy and get good pictures?
Basically – we’re looking for any insights we can get on the dispositions side of the land business and hopefully, you’ll gather some new ideas from our conversation.
Links and Resources
- PeterSellsLand.com (Peter’s website)
- AgentPress Pro (WordPress Theme that Peter uses)
- Lead Propeller
- Investor Carrot
- REI Landlist
- Facebook Marketplace
- MEGA BLOG POST: How to Build a Buyers List
- RELATED: I Just Bought A Coffee Farm
- World Vision
- Want to connect with Peter? Shoot him an email at Peter@petersellsland.com or give him a call at 646-526-4290.
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help Finding Real Estate Deals?
One of the most important skills every real estate investor needs to learn is how to find great real estate deals. This is the bedrock of every successful real estate business.
I struggled for years to figure this out, but when I finally did - everything changed. The ability to find super-profitable deals consistently is a milestone that made all the difference to me, just like it can for you.
If you need help finding better deals - you need to know about The Beginner's Deal Finding Guide. This is a premium course from REtipster, all about getting you intimately familiar with the multitude of ways you can find incredible deals on any type of property in any market conditions.
We'll show you the essentials you need to know so you can put together your action plan and start finding deals today. Come check it out!