Peter Toth is someone I've known about for a few years now, and when I was talking with Josh Brooks back in episode 18, I found out that Josh and Peter were actually working together in a pretty serious capacity. Josh handles all the acquisition aspects and Peter handles the entire sales side.
In the land business, one of the biggest bottlenecks most people face is getting properties sold quickly.
Given the inherent challenges and slow turnaround times that can occur in the land business, I thought Peter would be a great guy to talk to as a way of finding out from a professional, full-time land seller, what is working for him right now?
- What are the most effective places to advertise?
- What are the best selling tactics?
- How does he create a solid value proposition that keeps their inventory moving?
- How important is a person’s ability to sell person-to-person (over the phone) vs their ability to write good sales copy and get good pictures?
Basically – we’re looking for any insights we can get on the dispositions side of the land business and hopefully, you’ll gather some new ideas from our conversation.
Links and Resources
- PeterSellsLand.com (Peter's website)
- AgentPress Pro (WordPress Theme that Peter uses)
- Lead Propeller
- Investor Carrot
- REI Landlist
- Facebook Marketplace
- MEGA BLOG POST: How to Build a Buyers List
- RELATED: I Just Bought A Coffee Farm
- World Vision
- Want to connect with Peter? Shoot him an email at Peter@petersellsland.com or give him a call at 646-526-4290.
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Right-click here and “Save As” to download this episode to your computer.