Back in episode 51, we started a conversation with Mike Wagner, a self-storage investing expert who is building an online community at TheStorageRebellion.com
We had a great talk, but the only problem was – once we came upon the one-hour mark, we realized we had only gotten through the first half of our questions, so we decided to have him back on the show for “Part 2” to finish the conversation!
In this episode, we cover a lot of the critical details about due diligence, financing options and other insights about how to acquire, finance and run a successful self-storage facility.
Links and Resources
- The Storage Rebellion (Mike's Website)
- The Storage Rebellion Facebook Page
- The Storage Rebellion YouTube Channel
- Gross Rent Multiplier: What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know
- Easy Storage Solutions
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!