We had a great talk, but the only problem was – once we came upon the one-hour mark, we realized we had only gotten through the first half of our questions, so we decided to have him back on the show for “Part 2” to finish the conversation!
In this episode, we cover a lot of the critical details about due diligence, financing options and other insights about how to acquire, finance and run a successful self-storage facility.
Links and Resources
- The Storage Rebellion (Mike’s Website)
- The Storage Rebellion Facebook Page
- The Storage Rebellion YouTube Channel
- Gross Rent Multiplier: What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know
- Easy Storage Solutions
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help Finding Real Estate Deals?
One of the most important skills every real estate investor needs to learn is how to find great real estate deals. This is the bedrock of every successful real estate business.
I struggled for years to figure this out, but when I finally did - everything changed. The ability to find super-profitable deals consistently is a milestone that made all the difference to me, just like it can for you.
If you need help finding better deals - you need to know about The Beginner's Deal Finding Guide. This is a premium course from REtipster, all about getting you intimately familiar with the multitude of ways you can find incredible deals on any type of property in any market conditions.
We'll show you the essentials you need to know so you can put together your action plan and start finding deals today. Come check it out!