We had a great talk, but the only problem was – once we came upon the one-hour mark, we realized we had only gotten through the first half of our questions, so we decided to have him back on the show for “Part 2” to finish the conversation!
In this episode, we cover a lot of the critical details about due diligence, financing options and other insights about how to acquire, finance and run a successful self-storage facility.
Links and Resources
- The Storage Rebellion (Mike’s Website)
- The Storage Rebellion Facebook Page
- The Storage Rebellion YouTube Channel
- Gross Rent Multiplier: What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know
- Easy Storage Solutions
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
The Best Real Estate Investing Strategy I’ve Found
Land investing (that's right, buying and selling vacant land) is a massive opportunity that most investors aren't paying attention to. For the few land investors who know how to pursue this business with the right acquisition strategy, it's an extremely lucrative and low-risk way to build serious wealth from real estate.
If you want to get the inside scoop on how to start and run your own land investing business, come and check out the REtipster Club – where I've put together a full 12-module course with dozens of videos, bonuses, downloads, group coaching sessions and a members-only forum (where we spend time answering questions every week). There is no better place to learn this business from the inside out!