REtipster features products and services we’ve used, tested, and think you’ll find useful. If you buy something featured here, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
In episode 28 of the REtipster Podcast, we get to interview one of the leading experts on self-storage units.
Scott Meyers is someone I’ve heard about for years, and he’s one of the prominent names in the online education space for self-storage investing.
This is a real estate investing niche I’ve had a TON of interest in for a lot of years, so I was thrilled that we were able to get him on the show.
Scott is based in Indianapolis, IN and he has worked on a lot of super successful storage unit deals. Along the way, he’s done some that almost cost him everything. In today’s show, we’re going to dive deep into all things self-storage – the good, the bad, the dangerous and the ugly.
You can also see our original video interview from YouTube right here…
Links and Resources
- The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating, Purchasing and Managing Self-Storage Facilities <—- (REtipster Affiliate Link)
- SelfStorageInvesting.com (Scott’s website)
- Jaren’s Review of Scott Meyers’ Self Storage Investing Home Study Course
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!