In episode 28 of the REtipster Podcast, we get to interview one of the leading experts on self-storage units.
Scott Meyers is someone I've heard about for years, and he's one of the prominent names in the online education space for self-storage investing.
This is a real estate investing niche I’ve had a TON of interest in for a lot of years, so I was thrilled that we were able to get him on the show.
Scott is based in Indianapolis, IN and he has worked on a lot of super-successful storage unit deals. Along the way, he’s done some that almost cost him everything. In today’s show, we’re going to dive deep into all things self-storage – the good, the bad, the dangerous, and the ugly.
You can also see our original video interview from YouTube right here…
Links and Resources
- SelfStorageInvesting.com (Scott's website)
- Jaren's Review of Scott Meyers' Self Storage Investing Home Study Course
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!