We’re into real estate investing. We're also into keeping it real.
Some of the links in this article help to financially support this website, but the real-world guidance is all REtipster.
In episode 28 of the REtipster Podcast, we get to interview one of the leading experts on self-storage units.
Scott Meyers is someone I've heard about for years, and he's one of the prominent names in the online education space for self-storage investing.
This is a real estate investing niche I’ve had a TON of interest in for a lot of years, so I was thrilled that we were able to get him on the show.
Scott is based in Indianapolis, IN and he has worked on a lot of super successful storage unit deals. Along the way, he’s done some that almost cost him everything. In today’s show, we’re going to dive deep into all things self-storage – the good, the bad, the dangerous and the ugly.
You can also see our original video interview from YouTube right here…
Links and Resources
- The Complete Guide to Finding, Evaluating, Purchasing and Managing Self-Storage Facilities <—- (REtipster Affiliate Link)
- SelfStorageInvesting.com (Scott's website)
- Jaren's Review of Scott Meyers' Self Storage Investing Home Study Course
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!