When I was at FinCon 2017, I had the good fortune of meeting a guy named Rich Carey.
Rich has a unique story because he has managed to build up a rental portfolio of 20 properties, without any debt… and he has amassed most of this rental property portfolio (all of which is in the southern United States) without being physically present in the U.S.
This is something most people would say simply isn’t possible, but one could easily make a case that if Rich can do it, you probably can too. The question is – are you willing to do what it takes to make it happen?
In this episode, we talk about what it took for Rich to amass this kind of rental portfolio while working overseas, and how he’s able to run this kind of business WITHOUT being physically present to see any of his properties or tenants.
Links and Resources
- Check out Rich Carey’s blog at RichOnMoney.com
- RELATED: The Beginner’s Guide to Buying Rental Properties
- RELATED: The Quick and Easy Guide to Tenant and Borrower Screening
- RELATED: Finding the Right Property Management Company
- RELATED: Why Hire a Property Management Company?
- RELATED: Cash on Cash Return Calculator
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!