Clayton Morris is someone I've been following for the past few years in the online real estate investing space.
If the guy looks familiar, it's probably because you've probably seen him as the weekend anchor for Fox & Friends on the Fox News Channel.
Aside from his network television gig, he's been running a website and YouTube channel for several years, where he dishes out a lot of content about how to build passive income through real estate. I've seen a lot of his videos and I usually find them quite interesting.
In this episode, we sit down with Clayton and talk more about his background, what makes him “tick” as an entrepreneur, and gain new insight into how his business and brain works.
Links and Resources
- Clayton's website
- Clayton's YouTube Channel
- Investing in Real Estate with Clayton Morris (Clayton's Podcast)
- The Opposite of Spoiled by Ron Lieber
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Freedom Number
- Ken McElroy
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!