Clayton Morris is someone I’ve been following for the past few years in the online real estate investing space.
If the guy looks familiar, it’s probably because you’ve probably seen him as the weekend anchor for Fox & Friends on the Fox News Channel.
Aside from his network television gig, he’s been running a website and YouTube channel for several years, where he dishes out a lot of content about how to build passive income through real estate. I’ve seen a lot of his videos and I usually find them quite interesting.
In this episode, we sit down with Clayton and talk more about his background, what makes him “tick” as an entrepreneur, and gain new insight into how his business and brain works.
Links and Resources:
- Clayton’s website
- Clayton’s YouTube Channel
- Investing in Real Estate with Clayton Morris (Clayton’s Podcast)
- The Opposite of Spoiled by Ron Lieber
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Freedom Number
- Ken McElroy
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael Singer
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!