In this episode, I talk with Callie McGraw about her experience in the land investing business.
In less than one year, she managed to generate the equivalent of a full time income while flipping land on the side.
She has a lot of other things going on too – as a full-time mother, she arguably has her hands full, but her busy life hasn't stopper her from making huge progress.
Here's our original conversation on YouTube:
Links and Websites mentioned in this episode:
- BiggerPockets Podcast #39: Dirt Cheap Land Flipping and Reaching Motivated Sellers
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your County's Delinquent Tax List
- The REtipster Club Membership Site
- Melissa Data
- Lead Propeller
- Note: Be sure to use promotional code RETIPSTER if you sign up – you'll get 75% off your first month and the REtipster Blog will get a small commission from the sale.
- (Use Partner ID: CFGRSH for a 10% discount)
Other Related Content:
- The Land Flipping Lifecycle
- Real Estate Investor's Quick Start Action Guide
- The #1 Reason Land Investors Fail
- RET002: Why I Invest In Land
- RET003: Finding Your Groove As A Land Investor
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!