In this episode, I talk with Callie McGraw about her experience in the land investing business.
In less than one year, she managed to generate the equivalent of a full-time income while flipping land on the side.
She has a lot of other things going on too – as a full-time mother, she arguably has her hands full, but her busy life hasn't stopped her from making huge progress.
Here's our original conversation on YouTube:
Links and Resources
- BiggerPockets Podcast #39: Dirt Cheap Land Flipping and Reaching Motivated Sellers
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your County's Delinquent Tax List
- The REtipster Club Membership Site
- Melissa Data
- Lead Propeller (Be sure to use promotional code RETIPSTER if you sign up – you'll get 75% off your first month and the REtipster Blog will get a small commission from the sale)
Other Related Content
- The Land Flipping Lifecycle
- Real Estate Investor's Quick Start Action Guide
- The #1 Reason Land Investors Fail
- RET002: Why I Invest In Land
- RET003: Finding Your Groove As A Land Investor
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!