In this episode, we're going to listen in on a recorded conversation I had with my friend Karl James back in 2016 (this is actually one of the first recorded interviews I ever did).
Karl is a land investor who has found a lot of success over the past few years. He got his start in the land investing business by following the steps detailed on the REtipster Blog – and as he gained more experience, he has found some other creative ways of fine-tuning the strategy to make it uniquely his own.
After exchanging emails with Karl and hearing about his successes, I had wanted to sit down and have a conversation with him about how he runs his business, because I think he has some GREAT insights that a lot of us can learn from. Listen in for some great tips on how to take your land investing strategy to the next level.
If you want to see the original YouTube video of this interview, you can see it here:
Some of the things mentioned in this interview:
- BiggerPockets Episode #39: Dirt Cheap Land Flipping and Reaching Motivated Sellers with Seth Williams
- REtipster Club Membership Site
- How to Build a Buying Website
- How to Close a Cash Real Estate Transaction In-House
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!