In this episode, I talk with a land flipping aficionado who has been VERY active in the land business.
Mike Ferreira has brought his operation to a level that most people never reach. He is buying and selling land as his full-time gig and he’s currently selling around 15-20 deals per month… just to give you an idea for the scale he’s at.
Mike sells A LOT of his properties on terms (seller financing) and he’s also had the benefit of going through ALL of the land investing courses on the market today (including the REtipster Club) – which means he’s been able to see all the similarities and differences between the various ideologies out there, and he’s been able to pick and choose which pieces to apply to his business and make it his own.
There’s a lot more I can say about Mike – but if you listen in, you'll get a much better look at how his business works.
Links and Resources
- MikeBuysLand.com (Mike's website)
- REtipster Club (Mike is a member!)
- REtipster Facebook Community
- Why Seller Financing Makes Sense
- The Ultimate Guide to Building a Real Estate Buyers List
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Land and Farm
- Lands of America
- Facebook Marketplace
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!