In today’s show, we’re talking with David VanSteenkiste.
I've seen David's name and face continually popping up in my social media feeds for years. In all of the various land-related conversations I see around the interweb – David always seems to be there, chiming in with his thoughts and suggestions for others about how to handle various challenges and situations in the land business.
A few months ago, David reached out and told me about how his land business had actually grown to the point where he’s been able to quit his day job and work his business full time. Obviously, this is a HUGE milestone and a sign that he’s clearly got a few things figured out.
If you're in the land flipping business and you want to grow it to the point where you have total autonomy over your life (or even if you’re considering jumping into the land investing game as a beginner), David is a great example of what’s possible when you take this business seriously and take action on building your financial freedom.
Links and Resources
- Mile High Rural Land (David's website)
- Liberty Land Sales
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Land Geek
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Kathy Ireland
- Interview with Willie Goldberg
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!