Over the past few years, I've discovered an endless treasure trove of inspiration, wisdom and education on YouTube.
Every now and then, I stumble across a clip that rocks my world and helps me see things from a new perspective. Whenever I find these gems, I've made a habit of bookmarking them for such a time as this.
Today I want to share with you 15 of the most powerful, inspiring and important YouTube videos I've come across over the past few years. These have all played a role in shaping my personal and entrepreneurial endeavors – and with any luck, they just might be able to help you along the way too.
1. The Time You Have Left
2. Alan Watts: What If Money Was No Object?
3. Jim Carrey: Take A Chance On Doing What You Love
4. Steve Jobs: On Life
5. Simon Sinek: Start With Why
6. Robert Cialdini: The Science of Persuasion
7. Jim Rohn: Work Harder On Yourself
8. Alan Watts: Live Fully Now
9. Work is a Rubber Ball That Bounces Back
10. Steve Jobs' Advice for Entrepreneurs
11. Derek Sivers: How To Start A Movement
12. Pursuit of Happyness: Baby Steps
13. Knowledge Does Not Equal Understanding
14. Francis Chan: What Makes You Happier?
15. Steve Jobs: On Failure
Do you know of any great YouTube videos? Share them with us in the comments below!
Image Credit: Pixabay
Free Webinar With Seth and Jaren
You are invited to an exclusive webinar with Seth Williams and Jaren Barnes on Wednesday, October 24 at 8:00pm EDT (5:00 PDT).
Jaren will be hosting a live presentation addressing some of the most critical elements involved with finding deals and motivated sellers in the land business.
In this live webinar, you’ll get the scoop on how to choose the right market, how motivated sellers think, where to find them and what to say ( including some of the best tips, tricks, stories and lessons you’ll need to know as you start pursuing cheap land deals on your own). You won’t want to miss it!
Space is limited, so register now to hold your spot!