In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, I dive into the details of how I use YouTube in my business, and how you can use it in your business too.
I wouldn’t say YouTube is a “must” for the average real estate investor, but if you’re willing to learn how it works and put the time into creating great videos, it can be a very powerful medium for building trust, selling your business and a lot more.
While we’re on the subject, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Links and Resources
- Seth Williams’ YouTube Channel
- John Fedro’s YouTube Channel
- Pat Flynn’s Bluehost video
- Camtasia Software
- Screenflow Software
- Coschedule Headline Analyzer
- Title Generator
Other YouTubers I Follow
- Video Creators with Tim Schmoyer
- Video Influencers with Sean Cannell and Benji
- DSLR Video Shooter with Caleb Pike
- Learn Light & Sound with Curtis Judd
- Derral Eves
- Learning Video with Dave Dugdale
- The Basic Filmmaker
- DSLR Guide
- DIY Video Guy with Caleb Wojcik
Don’t forget – Seth is giving away 3 FREE consulting sessions! All you need to do is subscribe/rate/review the REtipster Podcast.
Want to sign up for the contest? You can find more details and instructions here.
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!