In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, I dive into the details of how I use YouTube in my business, and how you can use it in your business too.
I wouldn’t say YouTube is a “must” for the average real estate investor, but if you’re willing to learn how it works and put the time into creating great videos, it can be a very powerful medium for building trust, selling your business and a lot more.
While we’re on the subject, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Links and Websites Mentioned In This Episode
- Seth Williams’ YouTube Channel
- John Fedro’s YouTube Channel
- Pat Flynn’s Bluehost video
- Camtasia Software
- Screenflow Software
- Coschedule Headline Analyzer
- Title Generator
Other YouTubers I Follow
- Video Creators with Tim Schmoyer
- Video Influencers with Sean Cannell and Benji
- DSLR Video Shooter with Caleb Pike
- Learn Light & Sound with Curtis Judd
- Derral Eves
- Learning Video with Dave Dugdale
- The Basic Filmmaker
- DSLR Guide
- DIY Video Guy with Caleb Wojcik
Don’t forget – Seth is giving away 3 FREE consulting sessions! All you need to do is subscribe/rate/review the REtipster Podcast.
Want to sign up for the contest? You can find more details and instructions here.
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!