In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, I dive into the details of how I use YouTube in my business, and how you can use it in your business too.
I wouldn’t say YouTube is a “must” for the average real estate investor, but if you’re willing to learn how it works and put the time into creating great videos, it can be a very powerful medium for building trust, selling your business and a lot more.
While we’re on the subject, don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Links and Websites Mentioned In This Episode
- Seth Williams’ YouTube Channel
- John Fedro’s YouTube Channel
- Pat Flynn’s Bluehost video
- Camtasia Software
- Screenflow Software
- Coschedule Headline Analyzer
- Title Generator
Other YouTubers I Follow
- Video Creators with Tim Schmoyer
- Video Influencers with Sean Cannell and Benji
- DSLR Video Shooter with Caleb Pike
- Learn Light & Sound with Curtis Judd
- Derral Eves
- Learning Video with Dave Dugdale
- The Basic Filmmaker
- DSLR Guide
- DIY Video Guy with Caleb Wojcik
Don’t forget – Seth is giving away 3 FREE consulting sessions! All you need to do is subscribe/rate/review the REtipster Podcast.
Want to sign up for the contest? You can find more details and instructions here.
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Want to Learn More About Land Investing?
This is a massive opportunity that most investors aren't paying attention to – and for the few land investors who know how to pursue this business with the right acquisition strategy, it's an extremely lucrative way to build wealth from real estate.
If you want to get the inside scoop on how to start and run your own land investing business, come and check out the REtipster Club – where we have a full 12-module course, dozens of videos, bonuses, downloads, group coaching sessions and a members-only forum (where we spend time answering questions every week). There is no better place to learn this business from the inside out!