Earlier this year, I had a chance to talk with David Denniston.
Dave and I are both working in the world of land investing and podcasting, which means we have all kinds of interesting experiences and ideas to share with each other about these two very different realms.
Dave is one of those guys who doesn’t waste time. Once he knows how a business works, he throttles it and starts making money.
He has learned a lot of important lessons in his first year of business, and I think these lessons apply to MANY different real estate investing niches out there.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Freedom Formula for Physicians Podcast
- The Young Physician’s Guide to Money and Life
- Freedom Formula for Physicians Book
- Everything You Need to Know About Getting Your County’s Delinquent Tax List
- How to Scale a High Volume Land Business (Without Going Crazy)
- Adobe Acrobat
- GeekPay Review: Is This the best Way to Collect Automated Payments?
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!