For as long as I can remember, I've always been on the lookout for wisdom.
The funny thing about wisdom is that it comes in many different forms, it can be gleaned from all kinds of situations and you'll hear it in all kinds of places.
One unexpected place where I've found MANY such examples of this is from LifeProTips on Reddit. There is some CRAZY good advice here!
After several months of collecting the best nuggets of wisdom I could find, I decided to compile 30 of them here on the blog, because I think they're all worth taking to heart.
1. Reread it the next day with fresh eyes
2. Ask your employees
3. Never expect to get lent money back
4. Tell them while they're still alive
5. When the walls are too thin
6. Be a problem solver, not a problem creator
7. Change the form of communication
8. Never pay a company to work for them
9. The Spent Giftcard Trick
10. Change the Locks
11. Pay Full Price
12. The 10-10-10 Rule
13. Taking Unsolicited Advice
14. When You're Approved for Credit
15. When People Make Mistakes
16. You Get What You Negotiate
17. Find Your Dream Job
18. Buy a Book Instead of a Card
19. If you have something nice to say about someone, say it!
20. Keep one extra day.
21. Say something you like about them.
22. Ask them what they're passionate about.
23. Don't talk about an achievement until it's 100% set in stone.
24. Admit your mistakes.
25. Establish common ground.
26. When someone says or does something that makes you happy, tell them!
27. When you get great ideas, do them right away.
28. Focus on the error and not the person.
29. Don't put your life on hold waiting for closure.
30. If something scares you, do it three times.
Do you have any great LifeProTips that everyone should know about? Share them with us in the comments below!