For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been on the lookout for wisdom.
The funny thing about wisdom is that it comes in many different forms, it can be gleaned from all kinds of situations and you’ll hear it in all kinds of places.
One unexpected place where I’ve found MANY such examples of this is from LifeProTips on Reddit. There is some CRAZY good advice here!
After several months of collecting the best nuggets of wisdom I could find, I decided to compile 20 of them here on the blog, because I think they’re all worth taking to heart.
1. The Spent Giftcard Trick
2. Change the Locks
3. Pay Full Price
4. The 10-10-10 Rule
5. Taking Unsolicited Advice
6. When You’re Approved for Credit
7. When People Make Mistakes
8. You Get What You Negotiate
9. Find Your Dream Job
10. Buy a Book Instead of a Card
11. If you have something nice to say about someone, say it!
12. Keep one extra day.
13. Say something you like about them.
14. Ask them what they’re passionate about.
15. Don’t talk about an achievement until it’s 100% set in stone.
16. Admit your mistakes.
17. Establish common ground.
18. When someone says or does something that makes you happy, tell them!
19. When you get great ideas, do them right away.
20. Focus on the error and not the person.
Do you have of any great LifeProTips that everyone should know about? Share them with us in the comments below!
The Best Real Estate Investing Strategy I’ve Found
Land investing (that's right, buying and selling vacant land) is a massive opportunity that most investors aren't paying attention to. For the few land investors who know how to pursue this business with the right acquisition strategy, it's an extremely lucrative and low-risk way to build serious wealth from real estate.
If you want to get the inside scoop on how to start and run your own land investing business, come and check out the REtipster Club – where I've put together a full 12-module course with dozens of videos, bonuses, downloads, group coaching sessions and a members-only forum (where we spend time answering questions every week). There is no better place to learn this business from the inside out!