For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been on the lookout for wisdom.
The funny thing about wisdom is that it comes in many different forms, it can be gleaned from all kinds of situations and you’ll hear it in all kinds of places.
One unexpected place where I’ve found MANY such examples of this is from LifeProTips on Reddit. There is some CRAZY good advice here!
After several months of collecting the best nuggets of wisdom I could find, I decided to compile 20 of them here on the blog, because I think they’re all worth taking to heart.
1. The Spent Giftcard Trick
2. Change the Locks
3. Pay Full Price
4. The 10-10-10 Rule
5. Taking Unsolicited Advice
6. When You’re Approved for Credit
7. When People Make Mistakes
8. You Get What You Negotiate
9. Find Your Dream Job
10. Buy a Book Instead of a Card
11. If you have something nice to say about someone, say it!
12. Keep one extra day.
13. Say something you like about them.
14. Ask them what they’re passionate about.
15. Don’t talk about an achievement until it’s 100% set in stone.
16. Admit your mistakes.
17. Establish common ground.
18. When someone says or does something that makes you happy, tell them!
19. When you get great ideas, do them right away.
20. Focus on the error and not the person.
Do you have of any great LifeProTips that everyone should know about? Share them with us in the comments below!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!