For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been on the lookout for wisdom.
The funny thing about wisdom is that it comes in many different forms, it can be gleaned from all kinds of situations and you’ll hear it in all kinds of places.
One unexpected place where I’ve found MANY such examples of this is from LifeProTips on Reddit. There is some CRAZY good advice here!
After several months of collecting the best nuggets of wisdom I could find, I decided to compile 30 of them here on the blog, because I think they’re all worth taking to heart.
1. Reread it the next day with fresh eyes
2. Ask your employees
3. Never expect to get lent money back
4. Tell them while they’re still alive
5. When the walls are too thin
6. Be a problem solver, not a problem creator
7. Change the form of communication
8. Never pay a company to work for them
9. The Spent Giftcard Trick
10. Change the Locks
11. Pay Full Price
12. The 10-10-10 Rule
13. Taking Unsolicited Advice
14. When You’re Approved for Credit
15. When People Make Mistakes
16. You Get What You Negotiate
17. Find Your Dream Job
18. Buy a Book Instead of a Card
19. If you have something nice to say about someone, say it!
20. Keep one extra day.
21. Say something you like about them.
22. Ask them what they’re passionate about.
23. Don’t talk about an achievement until it’s 100% set in stone.
24. Admit your mistakes.
25. Establish common ground.
26. When someone says or does something that makes you happy, tell them!
27. When you get great ideas, do them right away.
28. Focus on the error and not the person.
29. Don’t put your life on hold waiting for closure.
30. If something scares you, do it three times.
Do you have any great LifeProTips that everyone should know about? Share them with us in the comments below!
Need Help Finding Real Estate Deals?
One of the most important skills every real estate investor needs to learn is how to find great real estate deals. This is the bedrock of every successful real estate business.
I struggled for years to figure this out, but when I finally did - everything changed. The ability to find super-profitable deals consistently is a milestone that made all the difference to me, just like it can for you.
If you need help finding better deals - you need to know about The Beginner's Deal Finding Guide. This is a premium course from REtipster, all about getting you intimately familiar with the multitude of ways you can find incredible deals on any type of property in any market conditions.
We'll show you the essentials you need to know so you can put together your action plan and start finding deals today. Come check it out!