In this episode, I talk with Tamar Mar about how she buys and manages commercial multi-family properties through syndication.
There’s a lot that goes into this business, and while it may seem overwhelming to the average person, she helps break down the various components of her deals and how she managed to move from her job as a CEO to full-time real estate investing.
I learned a lot of cool things about her niche of real estate investing, and I think you will too!
Also, here’s our original video interview…
Links and Resources
- Investing for Life Podcast (Tamar’s podcast)
- Marota Group (Tamar’s company)
- The Millionaire Real Estate Investor by Gary Keller
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!