In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, we’re talking with my good friend Renee Riker, whom I’ve known since 2008.
Renee and I both learned about the world of land investing and land flipping about ten years ago when Jack Bosch launched his first course on the subject.
After a lot of emails back and forth, we eventually joined a mastermind group with a few other people. Over the years, we have learned an absolute TON from each other, simply by acting as a sounding board for one another, sharing our successes, our frustrations (of which there have been plenty) and figuring out the best ways to run a land business.
In a lot of ways, Renee has helped me to see the power behind a mastermind group (even if that group only consists of one other person). For me, it has frankly been WAY more powerful than any mentors I’ve ever paid for. When two or more people are seriously dedicated to the same business AND willing to share what they’re learning with each other, they’re both inevitably going to learn a lot in the process.
Links and Resources Mentioned
- LandRushNow (Renee’s selling website, using the AgentPress Pro theme)
- A Comprehensive Guide to Assigning Contracts
- How to Build a Buying Website for Your Real Estate Business
- Jack Bosch
- The Good Person Test
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!