Ben Leybovich is a veteran BiggerPockets member, massively successful real estate investor, apartment syndicator, author, speaker, and house-hacker.
Sam Grooms is a CPA and is a partner with Ben in syndication deals (taskmaster, organization, etc).
Needless to say, these guys know their stuff when it comes to real estate investing.
Ben and Sam have been working together on various apartment syndication deals. In this conversation, they share with us why they’ve chosen this niche of real estate, and we engage in a little healthy REtipster-style debate about apartments vs. other types of real estate.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- WhiteHavenCapital.com (Sam Grooms’ website)
- JustAskBenWhy.com (Ben Leybovich’s website)
- Thou Shall Prosper by Daniel Lapin
- How I Turned $1,000 into a Million in Real Estate in My Spare Time by William Nickerson
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
And don’t forget, if you want to apply for the mastermind group, you can do it here: REtipster.com/mastermind
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!