If you've spent any time searching for free real estate investing education online, you've likely stumbled across BiggerPockets along the way.
BiggerPockets is BY FAR the biggest single website for real estate investors today, and Brandon Turner is arguably the most influential voice behind this online platform.
In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, we chat with Brandon about his rise to the top and other interesting tidbits like:
- What he's all about and what makes him tick.
- How he and Josh Dorkin were able to grow BiggerPockets by 10x in a few short years.
- The one skill that has made Brandon the best at what he does.
- Who has had the biggest impact on Brandon's professional development?
- An overview of the BRRRR strategy and “The Stack”.
You can see our interview on YouTube here as well…
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Real Estate In Your Twenties
- Real Estate Guys Radio
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Grant Cardone
- Perry Marshall
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- So Good They Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- The BRRRR Strategy
- How to Build Your Real Estate Portfolio Faster Using “The Stack”
- Brandon Turner @ BiggerPockets
- David Greene @ BiggerPockets
- The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner
- The Book on Investing in Real Estate with No (and Low) Money Down by Brandon Turner
- Brandon on Instagram
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!