In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, we talk with Keith Weinhold.
Keith is a member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, an International Best Selling Author, he owns apartments in Alaska, homes in Texas and Florida, Coffee Farms in Panama and Cacao Farms in Belize. He’s also the Founder of GetRichEducation.com, where he runs a blog and podcast, teaching readers and listeners all about real estate investing, financial freedom and how to foster the right financial mindset.
What I love about Keith is how he challenges the way I think. There are all kinds of random assumptions I’ve always made about finances, investing and how money is made (whether it’s from the way I was raised or just conclusions I’ve come to on my own). Keith has a way of reframing the question in a way that makes me realize, there’s more to the story.
You can see the original video of our conversation here on YouTube:'Home Equity is unsafe, illiquid and it has a rate of return of ZERO.' - Keith WeinholdClick To Tweet
Links and Resources
- Get Rich Education (Keith’s Website)
- Get Rich Education Podcast
- International Coffee Farms
- Forbes Real Estate Council
- 7 Money Myths That Are Killing Your Wealth Potential by Keith Weinhold
- I Just Bought a Coffee Farm in Panama. Here’s Why…
- 027: Should You Buy a Turnkey Coffee Farm? David Sewell Explains How It Works…
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!