In this episode of the REtipster Podcast, we talk with Keith Weinhold.
Keith is a member of the Forbes Real Estate Council, an International Best Selling Author, he owns apartments in Alaska, homes in Texas and Florida, Coffee Farms in Panama and Cacao Farms in Belize. He’s also the Founder of GetRichEducation.com, where he runs a blog and podcast, teaching readers and listeners all about real estate investing, financial freedom and how to foster the right financial mindset.
What I love about Keith is how he challenges the way I think. There are all kinds of random assumptions I’ve always made about finances, investing and how money is made (whether it’s from the way I was raised or just conclusions I’ve come to on my own). Keith has a way of reframing the question in a way that makes me realize, there’s more to the story.
You can see the original video of our conversation here on YouTube:'Home Equity is unsafe, illiquid and it has a rate of return of ZERO.' - Keith WeinholdClick To Tweet
Links and Resources
- Get Rich Education (Keith’s Website)
- Get Rich Education Podcast
- International Coffee Farms
- Forbes Real Estate Council
- 7 Money Myths That Are Killing Your Wealth Potential by Keith Weinhold
- I Just Bought a Coffee Farm in Panama. Here’s Why…
- 027: Should You Buy a Turnkey Coffee Farm? David Sewell Explains How It Works…
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!