Perry Marshall is a lot of things.
After starting his career as a trained electrical engineer, he transitioned into becoming a direct marketing expert, and ultimately, a massive contributor to the legacy and development of the 80/20 Principle. Perry has written several books, but probably the most well-known are 80/20 Sales and Marketing as well as Evolution 2.0: Breaking the Deadlock Between Darwin and Design.
In this conversation, we cover some fascinating concepts and life changes that can (and should) come about when you recognize how the 80/20 principle works, and how it applies to every facet of life (far more than just your business).
You can also see our original video interview here:
Links and Resources
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- Perry Marshall's Amazon Page
- Evolution 2.0 by Perry Marshall
- Jordan Peterson
- Dan Kennedy
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Letters from a Stoic by Lucius Seneca
- Read something written before Gutenberg. Every day.
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!