Most real estate investors rely on direct mail in a big way.
While it's certainly not the only way to find great real estate deals, it's one of the most widely-used marketing mediums that delivers any kind of consistent, predictable results.
In this episode, we talk with Brian Kurtz – an offline marketing expert (among many other things) who happens to know a lot about direct mail. While most of his past clients have not been real estate investors per se, there are many parallels and “best practices” that apply to everyone in the direct mail trade.
Brian shares with us some of his thoughts, opinions, and experience on how to get results with direct mail. Even though we didn't see eye-to-eye in every aspect of this conversation, I think you'll walk away with some new insights that are worth thinking about nonetheless.
You can see the video of our conversation here:
Links and Resources
- Brian's Website
- Amazon Page of Brian Kurtz
- SRDS (Standard Rate and Data Service)
- Info USA
- Million Dollar Postcard Templates That Work
- DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Perry Marshall
- The Best of Geico
- An Overview of RFM
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!