REtipster features products and services we've used, tested, and think you'll find useful. If you buy something featured here, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
What does it really take to outsource your real estate business?
In this interview, we talk with Derek Gallimore, Founder, and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, a company that helps small and medium-sized enterprises based in high-cost, English-speaking countries to outsource various aspects of their operation.
The good thing about outsourcing is – it has never been easier to find good, competent help at a cost that is surprisingly affordable.
But what does that really mean? How much should you realistically expect to pay for someone who is truly competent and knows how to think for themselves? Which roles in your business are actually worth outsourcing? What are the biggest drawbacks to hiring a VA that nobody talks about? We’ll cover all of that in this interview
Links and Resources
- Outsource Accelerator (Derek's Company)
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Maverick by Ricardo Semler
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- 033: How to Build an Empire With the 80/20 Principle
- The World is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman
- IsogoStrong Dare to Dialog Conversation Card Deck
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!