What does it really take to outsource your real estate business?
In this interview, we talk with Derek Gallimore, Founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, a company that helps small and medium-sized enterprises based in high-cost, English-speaking countries to outsource various aspects of their operation.
The good thing about outsourcing is – it has never been easier to find good, competent help at a cost that is surprisingly affordable.
But what does that really mean? How much should you realistically expect to pay for someone who is truly competent and knows how to think for themselves? Which roles in your business are actually worth outsourcing? What are the biggest drawbacks to hiring a VA that nobody talks about? We’ll cover all of that in this interview
Links and Resources
- Outsource Accelerator (Derek’s Company)
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Maverick by Ricardo Semler
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- 033: How to Build an Empire With the 80/20 Principle
- The World is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman
- IsogoStrong Dare to Dialog Conversation Card Deck
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!