What does it really take to outsource your real estate business?
In this interview, we talk with Derek Gallimore, Founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, a company that helps small and medium-sized enterprises based in high-cost, English-speaking countries to outsource various aspects of their operation.
The good thing about outsourcing is – it has never been easier to find good, competent help at a cost that is surprisingly affordable.
But what does that really mean? How much should you realistically expect to pay for someone who is truly competent and knows how to think for themselves? Which roles in your business are actually worth outsourcing? What are the biggest drawbacks to hiring a VA that nobody talks about? We’ll cover all of that in this interview
Links and Resources
- Outsource Accelerator (Derek’s Company)
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau
- The New One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Maverick by Ricardo Semler
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing by Perry Marshall
- 033: How to Build an Empire With the 80/20 Principle
- The World is Flat by Thomas L. Friedman
- IsogoStrong Dare to Dialog Conversation Card Deck
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Want to Learn More About Land Investing?
This is a massive opportunity that most investors aren't paying attention to – and for the few land investors who know how to pursue this business with the right acquisition strategy, it's an extremely lucrative way to build wealth from real estate.
If you want to get the inside scoop on how to start and run your own land investing business, come and check out the REtipster Club – where we have a full 12-module course, dozens of videos, bonuses, downloads, group coaching sessions and a members-only forum (where we spend time answering questions every week). There is no better place to learn this business from the inside out!