REtipster does not provide tax, investment, or financial advice. Always seek the help of a licensed financial professional before taking action.
When we had Keith Weinhold on the show a few months back (you can check it out on episode 29) I remember how Jaren and I both walked away from that conversation with a changed perspective on a number of things.
Part of the what Keith brings to the table on his podcast and website at GetRichEducation.com is the way he’s able to make statements that sound counterintuitive (and even a little provocative), but when he explains the rationale behind those statements, it’s pretty hard to argue with that he’s saying.
I think we all make certain assumptions about our finances, investing and how money is supposed to work (whether it’s from the way we’re raised or just conclusions we come to on our own) and Keith has this way of reframing the question in a way that makes people realize, there’s a lot more to the story.
Links and Resources
- Get Rich Education (Keith’s Website)
- Get Rich Education Podcast
- 7 Money Myths That Are Killing Your Wealth Potential by Keith Weinhold
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!