Pat Flynn’s latest book is all about turning followers into fans. Superfans, that is. Customers, followers, subscribers. It’s easy to just look at the numbers.
- How many likes?
- How many purchases?
- How many email subscribers?
But there are real people behind all that data. People who are looking for leaders to give them advice, and to care. They are looking for trustworthy tools and resources, and for someone to help them to achieve their goals. In this dog-eat-dog world, these are the people who are looking for someone who they can trust, and who they know has their best interests in mind. These are the people who, if you connect with them in the right way, will become Superfans.
In this interview, we talk with Pat about his thoughts on branding, what “passive income” really means and all that goes into running a business online – in a way that creates true superfans.
Links and Resources
- Pat’s New Book: Superfans
- SmartPassiveIncome.com (Pat’s Website)
- Pat’s Social Channels
- 1,000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
- Take the Enneagram Test
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Thou Shall Prosper by Daniel Lapin
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!