Pat Flynn’s latest book is all about turning followers into fans. Superfans, that is. Customers, followers, subscribers. It’s easy to just look at the numbers.
- How many likes?
- How many purchases?
- How many email subscribers?
But there are real people behind all that data. People who are looking for leaders to give them advice, and to care. They are looking for trustworthy tools and resources, and for someone to help them to achieve their goals. In this dog-eat-dog world, these are the people who are looking for someone who they can trust, and who they know has their best interests in mind. These are the people who, if you connect with them in the right way, will become Superfans.
In this interview, we talk with Pat about his thoughts on branding, what “passive income” really means and all that goes into running a business online – in a way that creates true superfans.
Links and Resources
- Pat’s New Book: Superfans
- SmartPassiveIncome.com (Pat’s Website)
- Pat’s Social Channels
- 1,000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- The Millionaire Messenger by Brendon Burchard
- Take the Enneagram Test
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Thou Shall Prosper by Daniel Lapin
- Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!