In this interview, we're interviewing someone who isn’t necessarily an expert on real estate per se, but someone who is a leading expert on content marketing online.
Leslie Samuel is the founder of BecomeABlogger.com, where he teaches people how to leverage the power of blogging.
I think the idea of blogging (or podcasting, or running a YouTube Channel, etc) applies to just about any business out there, because there is a lot of power in establishing yourself as an authority in your niche, and there are few better ways to do that than by starting an online platform and become a thought leader in your space.
This is something I learned back when I decided to throw my hat in the ring by starting the REtipster blog back in 2012, and honestly, it has been nothing short of life-changing for me.
A lot of people never even think about building a brand online with something like a blog. Likewise, a lot of people have thought about it, but they have no idea where to start.
In either case, today’s episode is going to be a crash course on how to get started.
Links and Resources
- Leslie's YouTube Channel
- How to Build a Real Estate Blog in Less Than 10 Minutes
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!