Have you ever been captivated by an amazing story?
If you're a human – chances are, the answer is a resounding YES.
Most of us can easily recall the best books we've ever read, the greatest movies we've seen and fairy tales we heard as children that have stuck with us through the years – and there's a good reason behind that.
Stories are powerful.
They have the ability to make any message more palatable, understandable, easy to accept and digest.
Whatever business you're in, you can use the power of story to deliver your message, sell your product and change the world.
In this interview, I talk with my good friend Rob Hughes about how we can all leverage story to increase our impact in the marketplace. Rob is a certified StoryBrand Guide with a great deal of insight to share on the subject.
Here's our original video interview…
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- StoryBrand Course (Rob's affiliate link)
- HughesIntegrated.com (Rob's website)
- Building a StoryBrand Podcast
- Build Your Own StoryBrand
- Understanding the Motivated Seller
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!