Brian Ellwood is a former wholesaler who was able to retire from the working world at the age of 30 by accumulating several dozen properties. Now days, his greatest passion is to help others do the same.
Brian’s initial area of expertise in real estate was mostly in wholesaling houses, fix and flips and buy and hold investments… however, he chose to steer the ship more in the direction of buying more long-term buy and hold properties, so he could generate enough passive income to cover his bills and spend his time doing what he really enjoys.
In this interview, we’re going to talk about how Brian was able to build and grow this kind of business, his philosophy and approach to real estate investing, and we’re also going to talk about a CRAZY experience he had a few years back with the local media, how it took a toll on him mentally and professionally, and how he managed to take a really difficult experience and turn it into an asset for his business.
Links and Resources
- Brian’s Website
- Brian’s Podcast
- Seth Williams on Brian’s Podcast
- Why Your Real Estate Business Is Suffering (And How to Fix That)
- Fire Yourself by Brian Ellwood
- Mashvisor Review
- Airbnb Calculator
- Thou Shall Prosper by Daniel Lapin
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Brendon Burchard
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!