Today we’re talking with Diego Corzo.
Diego is, by anyone’s standard, a smashing success in the real estate investing business. He runs a real estate chain that sells around $20 million per year, he owns over a dozen rental properties that cover his monthly living expenses and he has been financially free since the age of 28.
There are PLENTY of successful people we can talk to on this show, but Diego is different than most. Something interesting about Diego is that even though he’s achieved the American Dream in America, he’s not a citizen of the United States. He’s one of the 11.7 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. and he’s one of the 800,000 dreamers protected under the DACA program.
Diego came to the U.S. with his parents as a child and has overcome incredible odds to survive and thrive in America. Part of what I love about Diego’s story is not only the challenges he overcame but the way he built something that most people struggle to do, even when they don’t have to deal with these obstacles.
I’m hoping Diego can give us some insight on how to start anywhere and make something great from the time we have in our lives.
Links and Resources
- Watch Diego’s TED Talk!
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- 048: There’s Something You Need to Know About Belize Real Estate
- House Hacking Guide from Jaren Barnes
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!