Today we’re talking with a recent acquaintance of mine named Clint Turner.
Clint reached out to me recently because he’s been putting together a well-organized framework for selling vacant land properties (and even though Clint talks about this stuff in the context of the land business, I think a lot of this applies to every niche of real estate).
He gave me the chance to look at a course he’s built and from what I’ve seen of it, I thought it brought some value to the table with some good ideas for people to think about if they’ve been struggling with the selling side of their real estate business.
For a lot of land investors, “selling” is one of the biggest challenges and bottlenecks they have to deal with, so I thought it would make sense to get Clint on the podcast to hear more directly from him about how he does things differently than most land investors and why it works.
Links and Resources
- Learn.Land (Clint’s website)
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Follow Up Boss
- Facebook Marketplace
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!