Today, we’re talking with Armaan Premjee.
Armaan has been a member of the REtipster Club for the past year and he reached out to me a few months ago to let me know that he recently quit his job to focus on his land business full time.
Part of what makes Armaan unique is that he’s fairly young (22 years old) and he’s also an immigrant who came to the US at the age of 18 from Mumbai, India.
To be clear, quitting one’s job isn’t the right path for everyone and it doesn’t automatically mean you’re successful – but whenever I hear someone say this, it always makes my ears perk up because, for me, that was my dream for many years… and I know it’s a major step when someone actually makes this leap. If I could’ve done this when I was in my early 20’s, holy cow, my life would’ve been pretty cool.
In this interview, we’re going to dissect Armaan’s business and figure out how he was able to get to where he is.
If YOU are someone who wants to take this same path, perhaps you’ll be able to reverse engineer part of this process and get a little closer yourself.
Links and Resources
- RichlandAcquisitions.com (Armaan’s website)
- How Land Investors Can Leverage the Power of Real Estate Agents
- Traveling Mailbox Review: Why I Switched
- Fund & Grow Review: 0% Interest Loans for Real Estate Investing and Beyond
- How to Screen Your Calls Like a Ninja
- REtipster Club
- REtipster Coaching
- 014: A Conversation with E.B. Farmer
- Dirt Rich by Mark Podolsky
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
The Best Real Estate Investing Strategy I’ve Found
Land investing (that's right, buying and selling vacant land) is a massive opportunity that most investors aren't paying attention to. For the few land investors who know how to pursue this business with the right acquisition strategy, it's an extremely lucrative and low-risk way to build serious wealth from real estate.
If you want to get the inside scoop on how to start and run your own land investing business, come and check out the REtipster Club – where I've put together a full 12-module course with dozens of videos, bonuses, downloads, group coaching sessions and a members-only forum (where we spend time answering questions every week). There is no better place to learn this business from the inside out!