Today, we’re talking with Armaan Premjee.
Armaan has been a member of the Land Investing Masterclass for the past year and he reached out to me a few months ago to let me know that he recently quit his job to focus on his land business full time.
Part of what makes Armaan unique is that he’s fairly young (22 years old) and he’s also an immigrant who came to the US at the age of 18 from Mumbai, India.
To be clear, quitting one’s job isn’t the right path for everyone and it doesn’t automatically mean you’re successful – but whenever I hear someone say this, it always makes my ears perk up because, for me, that was my dream for many years… and I know it’s a major step when someone actually makes this leap. If I could’ve done this when I was in my early 20's, holy cow, my life would’ve been pretty cool.
In this interview, we’re going to dissect Armaan’s business and figure out how he was able to get to where he is.
If YOU are someone who wants to take this same path, perhaps you’ll be able to reverse engineer part of this process and get a little closer yourself.
Links and Resources
- RichlandAcquisitions.com (Armaan's website)
- How Land Investors Can Leverage the Power of Real Estate Agents
- Traveling Mailbox Review: Why I Switched
- Fund & Grow Review: 0% Interest Loans for Real Estate Investing and Beyond
- How to Screen Your Calls Like a Ninja
- REtipster Coaching
- 014: A Conversation with E.B. Farmer
- Dirt Rich by Mark Podolsky
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show!
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!