A few months ago, I saw a forum post in the REtipster Club from a guy named Jay Thomason. Here’s a quick excerpt of what he said (this wasn’t the full forum post, but enough to convey the gist of it):
When I saw this, I thought a couple of things:
- “That’s amazing!”
- “Hmmm… I bet there are some people in our crowd who would love to hear more details on how he did this.”
So, we reached out to him, and he was happy to come on our podcast with his business partner Daniel Earhart, to talk about how their business works, how they were able to speed-grow their operation in just a few short years, and the role both of them played in taking a HUGE step towards financial freedom.
Links and Resources
- Royal Land Co (Jay and Daniel’s website)
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Parlay Mapping Software
- Mossy Oak Properties
- REI Landlist
- How to Build a Land Selling Website With WordPress
- Tim Ferriss
- RELATED: How Land-Specialized Real Estate Agents Can Change The Game For Land Investors
- RELATED: Finding Your Groove As A Land Investor – Interview w/ Karl James
- RELATED: How Willie Goldberg Went from 0 – 20 Deals Per Month and Quit His Job in 2 Years
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!
Need Help In Your Land Business?
When you're getting started in a new business venture like buying and selling vacant land, there are a lot of things to learn about how to find deals, research properties and get them sold quickly for a profit.
A mentoring relationship isn't always necessary for everyone to get started. Some people have everything it takes to figure it out on their own. It's not a question of whether they'll succeed… it’s just a matter of how long it will take to get there.
This is where a good coach and mentor can be a game-changer because they can shave a significant amount of time off your learning curve, which can have an invaluable impact on your business and life - getting you to your financial goals much faster.
If you want to jump start your business and significantly shorten your learning curve, we can help with that!
For a limited time, we are accepting new coaching clients in our land education program. Submit your application here if you're interested!