In this episode, we’re going to listen in on a recorded conversation I had with my friend Karl James back in 2016 (this is actually one of the first recorded interviews I ever did).
Karl is a land investor who has found a lot of success over the past few years. He got his start in the land investing business by following the steps detailed on the REtipster Blog – and as he gained more experience, he has found some other creative ways of fine-tuning the strategy to make it uniquely his own.
After exchanging emails with Karl and hearing about his successes, I had wanted to sit down and have a conversation with him about how he runs his business because I think he has some GREAT insights that a lot of us can learn from. Listen in for some great tips on how to take your land investing strategy to the next level.
If you want to see the original YouTube video of this interview, you can see it here:
Links and Resources
- BiggerPockets Episode #39: Dirt Cheap Land Flipping and Reaching Motivated Sellers with Seth Williams
- Land Investing Masterclass (formerly known as “REtipster Club”)
- How to Build a Buying Website
- How to Close a Cash Real Estate Transaction In-House
- Karl James on the REtipster Forum
Share Your Thoughts
- Leave your thoughts about this episode on the REtipster forum!
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Spotify
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for listening!