What We Cover in This Episode
In this show (the first episode EVER of the REtipster Podcast), we're going to cover the ground rules and discuss what you can expect from this show.
I'm also going to cover a little bit of my background (whatever that's worth), so you can hear my story and understand where I'm coming from, what kind of experience I have, and why you may (or may not) want to listen to this podcast.
Also, be sure to check out the show notes below – with links to the relevant details discussed in the show.
What To Do Next
I'm so excited to release this episode! Give it a listen and then, if you’re up for it, leave the show a review in iTunes.
It doesn’t cost you anything and it means the world to me because it helps other real estate investors and entrepreneurs find the show and start making progress.
(If that link takes you to another webpage, click the blue “View in iTunes” button. Then click the “Ratings & Reviews” tab).
Remember – if you subscribe and leave a review by January 31, 2018 – you'll be entered into this contest. Don't wait! Do it now!
Thanks so much for listening and considering giving us a review. I'm committed to serving you guys… so here’s what I want you to do…
If you leave a specific question about your business in the review I’ll do my best to answer that question on the air in a future episode. I value your thoughts a lot and want to hear from you! Here’s that iTunes link again (click the “Ratings & Reviews” tab to write your review).
Some of the people and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki – This was the first book that ever put “real estate investing” on my radar.
- Steve Cook – One of the first real estate investing courses I ever bought was from this guy (and it was awesome). Steve now runs lifeonaire, in case you want to check in on him.
- Jack Bosch – The first time I ever heard of “land investing” was from Jack. While much of my business and approach has changed since first the introductory lessons I learned from his course, it would be foolish of me to overlook the importance of what I learned from him.
- How to build a buying website – This blog post explains how I built my first buying website, which had a massive time-saving impact and changed the way I collected leads from motivated sellers.
- How to get your county's delinquent tax list – Another huge source of finding motivated sellers comes from using the right information. This blog post explains the basics of how to use the delinquent tax list as one potential resource.
- How to build a buyers list – Building a buyers list is another hugely helpful tool when it comes to selling your properties. This blog post explains how to get your list started.
- How to find motivated sellers – This blog post discusses an alternative way to pull direct mail lists and find motivated sellers (also, check out this overview of some real estate data services out there).
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn – The blog that started my blog. Without Pat Flynn, the REtipster Blog probably never would've come into existence.
Thanks for Listening!
Share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comments section below.
- Share this episode on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (social sharing buttons below!)
Help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes Your ratings and reviews really help (and I read each one).
- Subscribe on iTunes
- Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks again for joining me this week. Until next time!