For those of you who don’t already know about Mark (aka – the Land Geek), he is becoming a well-known name in the game of land investing for a several reasons…
- He has been working in the business of raw land for longer than most.
- He has a podcast on iTunes that is gaining a strong following (because it’s really quite good).
- He has an awesome educational program (aff link) that goes into great detail about how get started and thrive in the land business. Note: If you’re interested in checking out Mark’s course through the affiliate link above, be sure to email email@example.com and let them know. They’ll give you an immediate $100 refund just for buying through my link!
It was a fun conversation for me, because it’s not every day that I get to chat with another land investor who really knows what they’re talking about (because the truth is, there aren’t that many of us out there). If you’re looking for a good source of information about land investing, it’s clear that this guy is a great teacher that any aspiring land investor should pay attention to.
Throughout the 1+ hour interview, we talked about things like:
- why land investing is so awesome
- how I got started in the business
- how to work a full-time job AND run a land investing business
- the biggest struggles & successes I’ve experienced in my journey
- various strategies for finding motivated sellers
- a lot of other interesting insights from both Mark and myself
If you haven’t subscribed to Mark’s podcast yet, do yourself a favor and check it out now – I think you’ll enjoy it!